Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGE ELITES PLAYER AGREEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
XG Elite’s Player Agreement

I. I acknowledge that I am at least 15 years of age.

II. I understand that The XiledGaming Elites are a Team, not a Clan.

III. I understand that all XiledGaming Elites must be registered members of XiledGaming. This means I must belong to my clan’s appropriate Usergroup and Squad List. Furthermore, I acknowledge that if I’m removed from XiledGaming under any circumstances, My Elite position will also be terminated immediately.

IV. As a member of The XiledGaming Elites, I will display a professional gaming demeanor at all times. I will observe the rules of Fair Play, Sportsmanship and Respect during all aspects of my online interaction. As a member of The XiledGaming Elites, I understand I’m not only representing myself, but XiledGaming and all its affiliates’.

V. I understand that as a member of XiledGaming, I am required to uphold my community’s honor code. I acknowledge that if I’m found in violation, Elite Player position will be terminated immediately. Furthermore, as an XG Elite member, I agree to be a role model and an inspiration to the other members of XiledGaming. In doing so, I recognized that I am being held to a higher standard.

VI. I understand that all Elite members are encouraged to share any new ideas or issues. The XiledGaming Elites utilize an open door policy that I personally may use at anytime.

VII. In order to change my Gamer Tag, I must receive approval from The XiledGaming Elites Director.

VIII. I understand that The XiledGaming Elites play to win. My personal statistics and accomplishments are inferior to the entire team’s primary goal. In game I will do what I am instructed without hesitation. The team is more important then any individual.

IX. I understand that it is not my place to criticize, Judge, or evaluate any of my team members’ performances or positions. I acknowledge that any breach of this agreement will result in my immediate termination from The XiledGaming Elites. I will only offer constructive feedback during the appropriate times.

X. I understand that being a member of The XiledGaming Elites requires a substantial dedication of time. This means I must attend essential functions such as; Practices, Team Meetings, and Clan Matches on a regular basis. I acknowledge that if at any point, my participation is deemed “unfit”, I will be asked to resign my Elite Player Position. Furthermore, I understand that my prior commitment to my existing XiledGaming Clan is my most important responsibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.