Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC VS. BUNGIE.NET

XGC CONQUEROR

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2007
Winchester, Virginia
Hello fellows.

Since HALO 2, I visit regularly bungie.net to check on my stats and many cool info.

Since the release of HALO 3, BUNGIE has been accepting challenges from gaming communities and posting the results at bugie.net as HUMPDAY CHALLENGE

Along the past years we have been striving to keep this community as #1 gaming community in the world.

I think we could challenge BUNGIE

We can all go and join the XILED GAMING group at bungie.net to start making pressure on them.
http://www.bungie.net/fanclub/130588/Group/GroupHome.aspx

What do you think?

X

XGC Oblivion XS

i like it, that would definatly get our name out there, win or not,.... but im sure we will win

XGC MEGA XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 21, 2007
VA
Jacen Solo wrote them or applied for the humpday a while back, I believe. I guess nothing ever came of it.

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
I signed up for this and guess I was a little behind considering there's no advertising of this (which I think is awesome and would get the communities name out there)! So to help out a bit I threw a thread in my clan forum to get people to sign up! If the creator is still in XG then let's let him know he needs to update the website address on there because it does look pretty nubbish lol!

XGC 3xceS

Forum Veteran
Dec 19, 2006
North Carolina
yah lets get more people to join i would suggest some of the people from the -X- Elites play but they do have odd types so you need to be wary if like betrayal is actually worth + points....

KoG YoMoMmA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 25, 2007
Pennsylvania
How does one actually go about and request to play some gents from Bungie??? I'm tired of seeing other clans playing them when were the "biggest" gaming community out there!