Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC TECH AND MYSELF HARD MODE CROTA

HAUGEREIGHTEEN

Forum Tourist
Apr 20, 2013
If anyone needs help beating a hard mode crota we would love to help. All we need is for you to be at least level 31 :). We should be on most of the day tomorrow February 13th.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
If anyone needs help beating a hard mode crota we would love to help. All we need is for you to be at least level 31 :). We should be on most of the day tomorrow February 13th.

Heeeey . . . Just wanna let you know that you guys should for sure go through with my idea I mentioned to you earlier! If you need help implementing it let me know! I think Techs set up on his Twitch is perfect and you guys should promote it!

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Thats a great idea! Having 3 streams that way the other guys in the community can get a perspective from the pros . . LOL . . its true though. Then maybe they can be able to run their own raids just from watching your technique! You guys have something really special going and I think you should make it into something more!

XGC TECH

Forum Member
Aug 17, 2014
Dover, OH
Just finished up working on Zero's stream. Everything is working good now! Lets get some raids done, get some followers, and have some fun!!!!!!!

Go Gjallarhorn Club!