Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC SHATTER ND CLAN BANNER

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: XGC Shatter ND.( New dynasty, this is optional, make it look good if you can with it like the old one.)(quote: You might think you can break us down, but we are the ones that will shatter your dreams. This is optional also but i would really like it in there unless its too long.)
3. Theme of Banner: Titanfall
4. Color Scheme: Dark colors would be awesome. I want something to really stand out since this is an original clan.

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: XGC Shatter ND.( New dynasty, this is optional, make it look good if you can with it like the old one.)(quote: You might think you can break us down, but we are the ones that will shatter your dreams. This is optional also but i would really like it in there unless its too long.)
3. Theme of Banner: Titanfall
4. Color Scheme: Dark colors would be awesome. I want something to really stand out since this is an original clan.

Hey Kisses what do you think:

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
I don't know, I just know Jupiter said this needed pickup by a different designer. on the banner I can take out the animation but if I do the quote may have to go too.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Kisses, I can pick this up if need be. Shredda has chosen to go inactive for a bit unfortunately.

Please and thank you. I don't mean to be so picky, I like the banner but I rather have a non-animated one with better lettering and stuff. Thank you.

XGC DeWhit69

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 5, 2013
Lafayette, IN
Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)

Hey Jupiter this one is all you meow.