Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC POTTZ SIG REQUEST

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
I would like a gif, if at all possible, featuring my GamerTag(XGC Pottz) and my clan (XGC Xiled Kings)

the gif image can maybe be a pun on my name, for instance a pot/pan smashing into the screen and leaving a broken window look over my name/clan. no specific color theme.

another one i was thinking of was my name and clan name on top of a gif with cartoonie soldiers chasing a guy across the bottom shooting at him, then getting chased back by a guy waving a pot/pan. cartoon themed but not any specific color theme.

i don't know how hard this may or may not be to do, or if its even possible. but if its not i will think of something else, also I'm willing to wait longer then a normal sig considering its a gif that may be harder to do. if someone could please let me know if this is too much in general, or if i need to get a different idea, or if you can do it. also if any additional info is required please send me a message on the site. thanks and much appreciated,

XGC Pottz

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
Animation can not be done through the sig request forum here, you would need to request one from a specific designer on their personal design forum, if you can do without the animation we can continue????

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
ok, i guess ill bother someone about that later lol.
in the case of no animation can you make it halo 2 themed in anticipation of the master chief collection?
just maybe my gamertag(XGC Pottz) with the halo 2 theme, besides that surprise me :)

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
that we can do!

Thank you for your request! A designer should get on this within a decent amount a time. We typically ask that you wait at least 2 weeks for completion before questioning why it isn't done. If you have any changes, questions, or concerns, please post them here, thanks! :)