Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC GENERAL PROMOTION

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Congratulations to you SYN Brave!! You deserve this chance and I personally want to say thank you for always being there for all of us here in Syndicate. Your a wonderful leader and my best wishes goes to you as your journey has just begun.

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
General Promotion: SYN BlazenGuns

SYN BlazenGuns joined the community back in 2010. SYN BlazenGuns has been a Captain for about 4 months and has shown strong dedication, hard work, and has a good leadership mind set. Again I want to say congrats on your promotion, and I can’t wait to see your flourish.

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
New general over syn wrath 7

PLEASE HELP ME CONGRATULATE JACHELLE69 IN HER PROMOTION TO GENERAL OVER SYN WRATH 7

JACHELLE69 was recruited into Syn wrath 7. She was very active and showed no interest moving up but was always eager to help anyone. As months go by asking her if she ever thought about being in leadership and she said she wasnt interested. Finally after months of talking to her and CrazyRebelCharm then captain she agreed to take on responsibility of LT. She grew well as a leader and always wanted to be more knowledgeable. When crazy was promoted General over wrath 7 she was promoted to captain. THEY both worked good together to rebuild an almost dead clan into a powerhouse. It was clear that she has took the training very well and was ready to do anything she wanted. Crazy being pregnant and having problems here and there steps down before her clan takes the brunt of her absence. Jachelle a newly promoted general takes the driver seat. She has big things coming and her future in XG is bright.

Reactions: SYN CHELL XD

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
General promotion

Please Help me in congratulating xDevilDogg96x his promotion to General over SYN Gotham. xDevilDogg96x was recruited by his former general Syn x CareBear. He showed leadership qualities from the start always wanting to help out any way that he could even hosting practice lobbies as a recruit. His hard work dedication and love for the community has paid off. I see big things coming for him. Congratulations on the new promotion and creation of a new clan.

Reactions: SYN x Ghosts

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Thank you SYN xLazy XS. As each day that goes by I have more drive to do the best I can do. I have big plans for SYN Wrath7 and I can not wait to see us grow to make you proud. I appreciate what I have learned from Crazy and I know if I need anything she will be there for me, The confidence that you have in me makes me want to do more. Within the next month I am looking for another squad split as I think about this daily. My goal is to get a very strong and active squads, Not just 1 or 2 squads but at least 4 by the time Sept comes here.
Thank you for this opportunity with all my heart Lazy. Your a wonderful listener and easy to ask for help if I need it.

SYN JAChelle69

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
General Promotion

Please help me in Congrualting Ravens Wrath on his promotion to General over DYN Odyssey. He has been in XG for a few years started out in Inferno. He has been a great captain and strived everyday to become a better leader! He has proved that he is more then ready for this stepping stone. I am glad I have had the oppertunity to work with him side by side and build an amazing Cla. Together and to be able to keep it growing. Congrulations again Ravens Wrath

Reactions: XGC Noble HD

Lewd Mist

KoG HELLHOUSE
Oct 31, 2017
General Promotion: SYN Old Gregg

SYN Old Gregg joined the community in 2013. Another name that SYN Old Gregg was know by was RedNeckSnipa777. SYN Old Gregg has been showing hard work, has a good mind set, and always striving to improve. Congrats on your promotion to General, and I can’t wait to see how far you go!

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Promotion: SYN Ragnarok - SYN BAMA FO

“A leader is the one, who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.”
— JOHN C.MAXWELL

Alabama fo, also known as SYN BAMA FO, joined SYNdicate in October of 2019 under the clan SYN Dementors to be part of a community that was about more than just games, but also about family. When he joined he thought it was amazing to find so many people in one group that loved playing games, knew each other, and treated each other like friends and family. He then worked closely with the leadership to help the clan grow and move from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. After the move he was promoted to the rank of lieutenant and continued to prove himself over and over again.

After some unforeseen circumstances
SYN BAMA FO has been given the opportunity to step up and show what he can do by being promoted to general over SYN Ragnarok, formerly known as SYN Zombiez.

Congratulations
SYN BAMA FO! I can't wait to work with you and watch you accomplish all you've set out to do from the time you joined the community.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
General - KoG Rogue

Congratulations
to
UPS MAN 480
GENERAL
of
KoG ROGUE

First and foremost, I'd like to congratulate UPS MAN 480 on his promotion to GENERAL over KoG ROGUE.

UPS MAN 480 first joined the community, recruited by Megaman 905, on November 6th, 2017 into SYN SHIPWRECKED. Shortly after, SYN SHIPWRECKED transitioned to the XBOX ONE and split out SYN ZODIAC to stay behind on the 360 side. On multiple occasions, leadership positions were offered to him...but...he would never take the it. In his words, IT WASN'T MY TIME YET.
After a period of time, UPS MAN 480, found himself transferring to SYN EREBUS where he felt he could call it HOME.
Shortly afterwards, the clan transitioned from WW2 to BO4 and he felt that he was left behind.

In late August 2018, UPS MAN 480 transferred from SYN EREBUS to KoG ROGUE where he resided til this day. His ability to lead by example had caught the attention of his former General, KoG Yoshi, and soon enough the subject of a leadership position was once again offered to him. He was hesitant about the position, but in no time, he stepped up and took on that leadership role as LIEUTENANT and now as GENERAL over KoG ROGUE.

He has shown great leadership quality skills when members under him approaches him with issues. He has gain the trust not only from the leaders under him, but the members that resides in the clan. His eagerness to make not only the clan a better place for every member but the division and community as whole.

I am Proud of how far he has come.

"PATIENCE IS POWER. PATIENCE IS NOT AN ABSENCE OF ACTION; RATHER IT IS "TIMING" IT WAITS ON THE RIGHT TIME TO ACT, FOR THE RIGHT PRINCIPLES AND IN THE RIGHT WAY."
~FULTON J. SHEEN

CONGRATULATIONS
ON YOUR PROMOTION TO GENERAL OVER KoG ROGUE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO CONTINUE WATCHING YOU GROW NOT ONLY IN THE CLAN BUT IN THE COMMUNITY ALL TOGETHER