Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC GENERAL PROMOTION

SFP Jinxx

Banned
Feb 22, 2017
I move like 20 times a year.
It is with great honor to be able to announce the promotion of XGC The BandiT to general over the new clan XGC Unstoppable!
When XGC The BandiT was recruited he was The Known Goat. He quickly picked up on the honor code and was a very active member in XGC Sovereign. He worked closely with his leadership, always kept open lines of communication, and made sure to attend game nights and meetings. He then changed his gamertag once he reached the rank of Sergeant.
When me and his previous captain, spoke to him about possibly going into leadership he agreed and instantly took the role. He assisted his captain and made sure everything was running smoothly. When his captain stepped down for personal reasons he took up the role of Captain and worked on improving the squad.
He's been professional in any situation and has always been eager to learn new things within XGC. When I knew it was time to do a clan split, I knew XGC The BandiT would make a wonderful general.
I'm excited to see the success of his clan and watch him grow in Xiled Gaming. Congratulations, you deserve it! Keep up the great work!

Tha Juic3 Baby

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC BLOOD OATH
Aug 29, 2014
Denver, Colorado
XGC CLAN SPLIT AND GENERAL PROMOTION

Please help me in congratulating XGC Voorhez in splitting XGC Bravo Company into XGC Retribution. In doing this, we have promoted a new general in XGC; XGC Erica Hawk. Erica has been through the thick of things with Bravo Company, going back to April of 2018. He has been a dedicated and loyal captain to the clan, and has earned the rank of general. I know as well as Voorhez knows, that he will make a fine general, and we are very proud of him and his accomplishments.

Reactions: XGC GI JANE

SYN Aquatic XS

X-TEAM
SYN Family
Mar 3, 2016
virginia, hampton
GENERALS PROMOTION GRUNTKILLER239

I want to say congratulation on gruntkiller239 promotion to general over SYN XILED KINGS. gruntkiller239 has been in the community for a while. gruntkiller239 was in SYN BLACKWATER then Transferred to SYN XILED KINGS Along with me. grunt has worked very hard for this and has asked me how to do something. he takes the initial on learning new things in XILED KINGS. hes a hard worker and I'm proud of his hard work. keep up the great work and strive for greatness homie. congrats:D

Reactions: XGC Noble HD

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
SYN Promotion: Clan Revival - SaVaG3 PaRkEr

Please join me in congratulating the newest General in SYN on his promotion!!

When SaVaG3 PaRkEr joined the community on December 26, 2015 into SYN Xiled Kings after a friend brought the community around him and here we are, almost four years later, after he decided to try something new.

SaVaG3 PaRkEr has worked hard to get to this point, this position, and his peer - SYN MARS - said, "he worked diligently to get where he is now" and that couldn't be closer to the truth. From the moment I received SYN Supernova in my section SaVaG3 PaRkEr was constantly working to show he deserved a promotion to General.

I am so proud, and excited, to work with you as a general. I know you're going to go far and you'll do great things here. Keep up the good work and never lose that drive.

So here he is, the newest general of SYN Olympus,
SaVaG3 PaRkEr!! Good luck!

XGC Lazy XD

DIVISION LEADER
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN WRATH 7
XGC ATROCITY XK
Apr 25, 2017
SYN X Brave

SYN X Brave first recruited by V360 ghost in syn inferno. He has always showed leadership qualitys and eager to help anyone that needed it. SYN INFERNO has always put out some of the best leadership in XG even though it has been known as the outcast of XG. Please help me congratulate Syn x brave on his promotion to General of newly created clan SYN Mayhem. I'm excited to see him grow and strengthen his clan to a powerhouse of XG.

Reactions: XGC Noble HD

SFP Siren SS

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
SYN Nocturnal - GENERAL PROMOTION

SYN SomeTIngWong, Formally, known as XG4L Uncle Sam, was recruited into SYN Xplicit by myself (SYN xPiNKx XS), on November 15, 2018. When he came into the community, he was very eager to learn what Xiled Gaming was about. He spent so much time on the website, learning, reading absolutely everything he could.

Since he was promoted to lieutenant, he has shown his commitment, his loyalty to this community, and his drive to make his clan a success. He is always up to date on everything, and is a great role model to the sergeants, privates and recruits in SYN Nocturnal. He loves to help, and knows exactly what he’s doing.

Congratulations SYN SomeTIngWong, on your promotion to General, over SYN Nocturnal. I cannot wait to see what you do to succeed.

SYN Aquatic XS

X-TEAM
SYN Family
Mar 3, 2016
virginia, hampton
General Promotion: Spicyboi G

Congratulations to SpicyBoi G to the general over SYN XILED KINGS. Shes been in the community for a very long time. Spicy join 10-29-17 and has been working very hard in the clan and showing dedication and commitment to the clan. Spicy has been showing great leadership and I'm very proud of her and the hard work she has put in.

again please congrats to Spicyboi G the new general over SYN XILED KINGS.

SFP BRAVE

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2018
Georgia
Thanks very much. It is a honor for me to take this next step and challenge in leadership. The support structure directly and indirectly here in SYN and XG is awsome. I can't wait to see how this picture/Chapter turns out. What I do know there will be a log of Recruits and new blood enter this Great Gaming Community. Everyone have a great day and remember #FamilyFirst