Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC General Promotion - The True Ginge

Arch

Banned
Mar 10, 2019
Wyoming
Congratulations to The True Ginge on Promotion over XGC Roughnecks. He was recruited on 10-6-19. He came in the community always willing to learn and always asking how to do things or make things better in XG as a whole. He is always setting goals for himself and everyone around him. He always makes people laugh and have fun. Keep up the good work!

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
SYN General Promotion - SYN DARTH

Please help in congratulating SYN DARTH to General over SYN HAVOC.

SYN Darth joined SYN PREDATORS and went to SYN BLADEZ when they did a clan split. Since moving up SYN Darth has made great progress in opening up and communicating with his members and leadership. SYN Darth has showed his willingness to grow and learn. Keep up the great work. Congratulations!!!

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
SYN OutLaws
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN HEATHENS
SYN CLOVER
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
SYN General Promotion - SYN LivePD

Please help me Congratulate SYN LivePD on his promotion to General on May 6, 2020 over SYN Elemental!!!!!

SYN LivePD has grown into such a great leader for not only SYN Elemental but for Xiled Gaming as a whole. As I took over this clan on March 2, 2020, SYN LivePD was a Captain at the time. He shows compassion and listens to his peers and members which that is what a true leader does. I am very excited to see him grow in what SYN Elemental needs. The communication skills he has and the willingness he shows, SYN LivePD will be the Power House Leader I believe he can be. Please if you see him on Congratulate him because this is a very well deserved promotion!!

XGC Demon XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 17, 2019
Ft. Madison Iowa
XGC General Promotion - XGC Snarkles

Congratulations to XGC SNARKLES on being promoted to General over XGC Hellfire XK. She has done an outstanding job of taking care of her squad Phoenix and her assistance with the previous General. She has influenced XGC Hellfire XK in away that the members are more enthusiastic for game nights and clan battles. Thank you XGC SNARKLES for your dedication and commitment to this clan and community, and for being the best leader you can be. I am looking forward to seeing you progress higher in XG and seeing many more great moments with your attitude. Congratulations and keep up the great work!

SYN DESI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
SYN General Promotion - SYN OPTIC

Congratulations to SYN OPTIC on his promotion to General over SYN Bladez.

SYN Optic first joined us in SYN PREDATORS and advanced up the ranks quickly. SYN Optic was always showing his ability to listen and problem solve. SYN Optic made Captain and showed us he has no boundaries to learning and moving forward. I’m very excited to see him strive to do more great things. Congratulations SYN OPTIC! Keep up the awesome job.