Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DEATMOUSE ON YOUTUBE

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Hey guys,
I am XGC DeathMouse, General over XGC KillZone.
I started a YouTube page a few years ago, and have just now figured out a fairly consistent video schedule. I make firearms related videos, including shooting techniques, ammunition reloading, teardowns, cleanings, and reviews of firearms.
If you think you may be interested in this type of content please check me out.
www.youtube.com/instantdethmouse
Also if you are into firearms and the accessories that go with them, I have started a Patreon page. With this Patreon page, the funds received will go into purchasing firearms accessories and ammunition, that you guys recommend, to test out. And after testing the products, I will give an honest review, and then I will pick a random Patreon supporter to send that item to.
If you think this is something you may be interested in being a part of please check it out.
www.patreon.com/instantdethmouse

I have only been with XGC right at a year now, but i know how supportive the community can be. I want to thank you guys in advance for any and all support you may give. And, another thanks in advance for even considering. Thank you for reading this post.

-XGC DeathMouse (Mouse)

Last edited:

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
Good videos bud! You should do a video on times it takes to pull the gun from holstered with 1 in the chamber to fire, from holstered to one not in the chamber to fire. Only reason I'm saying is because I have my CC and I carry with one in the camber and a lot of people are afraid to.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I carry with one in the chamber. There are tons of videos on that too. I have wanted to do it just to see what my time is. If i have a gun that I don't feel is safe enough to carry one in the pipe, then I wont carry it. I train one in the pipe, so in a high stress situation, if I'm not chambered, I will probably forget to chamber the first round.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
nice thing about one in the chamber is it is completely safe just the first pull on the trigger takes a little more effort because its pulling back the firing pin.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
That's the same as my p89. A lot of people don't like it for its weight but I know its one of those guns I can toss in the mud leave it come back 2 years later and shoot it. I'm not worried about hitting it on things ect.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
lol, I dropped my P95 in the mud on the farm by accident, picked it up, made sure the barrel was clear, brushed it off a bit, and ran the whole mag through it. No issues. Honestly I don't mind the weight so much.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
My first thought on my wife's LC9 was; "I'm so gonna break this d@mn thing." It is too small for my hands, so I feel as though I have to put a He-Man grip on it, or it bounces in my palm when I shoot.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
My wife regrets not going with me to get mine, but, she wont go to the class by herself. So, it's either she waits for me to renew mine, or I try to talk one of her friends into getting their CC. and the latter seems more pheasable. But, then again, NC is looking to pass Constitutional Carry here soon, which would make CC permits obsolete.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
That's good I believe there should be a class. tell you where you can and cannot carry. Hopefully tell you when not to introduce a gun to a situation as well.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Yea, 4 hours is NC gun laws, 2 hours is operation of firearms, (most people there was their first time with a gun), and 2 hours of range time. Hopefully here soon I'll be able to teach the class. I just have to pass a couple other NRA classes.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Oh, definitely. Another reason I want to become an NRA instructor, I believe everyone who can, will, wants, or already owns a firearm should know the ins and outs of the ones they own, how they operate, and how to use them, and use them effectively. How to manipulate the gun to fit what they need to do, and if necessary, use them to defend themselves. I also believe that even if you don't necessarily want or like guns, to know how to use them at least. In the world we live in today, you never know what could happen, and you never know when you may need to defend yourself or others.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
People see it as a weapon but honestly it's a tool. When things go south, you can hunt, defend, protect your loved ones when necessary. People that don't understand or don't want them will be screwed.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Currently working on and editing videos. I am in the process of recording a series testing standard .223 Remington against 5.56 NATO Green Tip. (Steel core perpetrator)

Also waiting for better internet so my upload speeds will be faster.