Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC CHICAGO XS

XGC Chicago XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 15, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
A) My username and gamer tag are the same: XGC Chicago XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
A) Since I work from home my availability is very, very flexible and it doesn't change often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
A) I would love to host Call of Duty 4v4 competitive eSports events.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A) A born organizer and a person who thrives in an environment where people need my help to get answers to difficult and complex issues.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
A) An "official" XG event, no. But, I've held a squad and clan event on a weekly basis for the last two years.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
A) The event is called "Player of the Week" where we have 3 or 4 rounds FFA on Call of Duty. The last person standing is crowned Player of the Week. Now that I'm a Section Leader I'm going to incorporate a "Player of the Month" across my section!

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
A) Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
A) I've been in XG since September of 2013. I've NEVER left XG nor am I planning to!

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
A) I'm in XGC. My rank is XS and I'm responsible for XGC Night Stalkers & XGC No Fear XK clans.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
A) To assist the community in hosting events in an effort to continue the legacy of a fun and friendly place to be. And hopefully to relieve some of the stress of those that are doing it already.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
A) To establish events that's successful, talked about, and anticipated to happen again.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
A) No.

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
1) What is your username and gamer tag?
A) My username and gamer tag are the same: XGC Chicago XS

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?
A) Since I work from home my availability is very, very flexible and it doesn't change often.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?
A) I would love to host Call of Duty 4v4 competitive eSports events.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?
A) A born organizer and a person who thrives in an environment where people need my help to get answers to difficult and complex issues.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.
A) An "official" XG event, no. But, I've held a squad and clan event on a weekly basis for the last two years.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?
A) The event is called "Player of the Week" where we have 3 or 4 rounds FFA on Call of Duty. The last person standing is crowned Player of the Week. Now that I'm a Section Leader I'm going to incorporate a "Player of the Month" across my section!

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.)
A) Freelancer.

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.
A) I've been in XG since September of 2013. I've NEVER left XG nor am I planning to!

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?
A) I'm in XGC. My rank is XS and I'm responsible for XGC Night Stalkers & XGC No Fear XK clans.

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?
A) To assist the community in hosting events in an effort to continue the legacy of a fun and friendly place to be. And hopefully to relieve some of the stress of those that are doing it already.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?
A) To establish events that's successful, talked about, and anticipated to happen again.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?
A) No.

Hit me up on the box to further discuss your application