Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC BINX XS SECTION BANNER

KoG Binx XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 30, 2015
1. Type of Banner: XS Forum
2. Name and additional text: XGC Binx XS
3. Theme of Banner: dark, lightning storm, creature coming out from the night
4. Color Scheme: dark black color scheme, with dark blue and lighter shades of blue accenting each other I would like the image below incorporated into the banner i.e. the "creature coming out from the night in a lightning storm theme. use your artistic ability and what you think will look best I'm just trying to give a rough picture of what I kinda want it to resemble. would like my name in the banner off to the side not covering the actual design of the banner if possible also in a cool looking blue :cool:

Attachments

• 100482098-256-k56653.jpg
    100482098-256-k56653.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
1. Type of Banner: XS Forum
2. Name and additional text: XGC Binx XS
3. Theme of Banner: dark, lightning storm, creature coming out from the night
4. Color Scheme: dark black color scheme, with dark blue and lighter shades of blue accenting each other I would like the image below incorporated into the banner i.e. the "creature coming out from the night in a lightning storm theme. use your artistic ability and what you think will look best I'm just trying to give a rough picture of what I kinda want it to resemble. would like my name in the banner off to the side not covering the actual design of the banner if possible also in a cool looking blue :cool:

I've got this.