Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC BECKAHMARIE & XGC GODDESS

XGC Panther XS

Forum Star
May 29, 2015
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
XGC Beckahmarie

I have the honour and privilege of announcing this wonderful persons promotion, after some damn fine work by XGC Beckahmarie and her fellow leaders. Each of which helped to pull a clan that once struggled, into becoming a thriving vibrant and successsful clan. I could not be more happier than being the person who gets to promote her.

Beckah joined XGC Genesis in March 2016 and Became Lt and then Capt Later this Year. i would like to wish her the greatest success now and for the Future.

XGC Goddess

I have the personal honour of calling this person a friend. someone I have depended on to help revive a struggling clan. XGC Goddess, always came to me with various ideas, Questions and Suggestions on how she could run her clan and our section in a better way. I was so happy when she agreed earlier this year to take over as General of XGC Genesis. I can say that without her vibrant leadership and skill. That her clan and leaders and indeed myself, would not be where we all are today.

With the promotion of one of her Capts (XGC Beckahmarie) to General over XGC Genesis, XGC Goddess has decided to take up the task with yet more new leaders to revive XGC Kings.

XGC Goddess has been in the community since June 2013 and since then she has been active in the news team. the Elite team & the Events Team, with the addition of the current clans she is general of. XGC Goddess has also split two clans

Please Congratulate and wish both Of these Leaders, I feel XGC is stronger now because of them