Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: XGC 101ST XK CLAN BANNER

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
1. Clan Banner
2. Text: XGC 101st XK
3. Theme of Banner: I was thinking of something more that involves 101st. I found couple images i like to give an idea of what i was thinking. i will post them below. however if whom ever takes this request can come up with something better have at it. i would like something with a screaming eagle though to more represent 101st.
4. Color Scheme: what ever goes good with the image created. not picky.

Image 1

Image 2

image 3

image 4

i hope these images gave you an idea of what im looking for. again like i said if whom ever takes this can come up with something even better then have it. thank you ahead of time and good luck. have fun with it.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
1. Clan Banner
2. Text: XGC 101st XK
3. Theme of Banner: I was thinking of something more that involves 101st. I found couple images i like to give an idea of what i was thinking. i will post them below. however if whom ever takes this request can come up with something better have at it. i would like something with a screaming eagle though to more represent 101st.
4. Color Scheme: what ever goes good with the image created. not picky.

Image 1

Image 2

image 3

image 4

i hope these images gave you an idea of what im looking for. again like i said if whom ever takes this can come up with something even better then have it. thank you ahead of time and good luck. have fun with it.

Wasn't 101st just dispanded?