Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG TOP TEN REVITALIZATION PROJECT BY XG VIDEO TEAM

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
Hello community! My name is KoG Titan and I am a long time member of XG and Lead Editor of the Xiled Video Team. When I joined the site, one of the things that caught my attention most was looking forward to seeing the newest XG Top Ten and seeing who made the list this week. With each week, it got more and more delayed until all of a sudden it stopped. Now that I am in a position to, I want to bring back XG Top Ten and I need your help in doing it. I am a PC gamer and I record all of the games I play online in case something epic happens. I want you to do the same! I know the Xbone and PS4 have capabilities to record now and I know that now more then ever will it be easier to showcase XGCs, KoGs, SYNs, and XDCs true skills as gamers and to show the reason why we are the #1 gaming community around!

SO!!!! Here is what I need you to do:

1) Start recording yourself playing your games on any platform, if something amazing happens, save it and hold on to it and never let go.
2) For the time being, we have a capture card, if we can find a way to put it to a PC we will. (I think depending on the game, you can just upload the video)
3) Send it my way on this forum RIGHT HERE

Its that simple!

Help me in bringing back this XG tradition, once lost but now found!

Note: PC gamers that use LoLReplay to record their League of Legends games need to spectate their game and then record it with Fraps to get the right file version.

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
just a thought, but different themed top 5's might attract more submissions and viewers then a top 10 everything every week. for instance a "top 5 random kills" on week and a "top 5 streaks" the next and so on. variety is never a bad thing.

maybe even a top 5 from non-FPS games. just a thought.

SYN Gojira

Forum Veteran
Jun 23, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
www.youtube.com
just a thought, but different themed top 5's might attract more submissions and viewers then a top 10 everything every week. for instance a "top 5 random kills" on week and a "top 5 streaks" the next and so on. variety is never a bad thing.

maybe even a top 5 from non-FPS games. just a thought.

I'll keep that in mind for the future. Thank you for the feedback.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Good deal. Glad to see this type of thing back on track. It was pretty cool when it was going in the past.

It's a lot of work so hopefully you have some helpers taking care of things.

I will be sure to serve up some of my awesome highlights. Do you have a bloopers or worst blunders ever theme yet?

Last edited: