Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG STORE IDEAS

S

SYN Corona

Now I've been hearing and its been confirmed that the XG Store is coming back. I'd like to know what they plan on having, and if theres anything else that people would buy to post it here so that the council can see it and maybe add it. Thinks like Mouse pads, hoodies, bumper stickers, faceplates, etc would sell like hot cakes, but something Id like to see is a sick XG Shirt that you can customize with your gamertag, sort of like a jersey, idea being gamertag instead of your name. Then this way, when we get the pro team back up, and you see a guy killin at gears and halo 2, youll see the name SYN Corona XL and youll know just who it is ;)

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Well I know back when I had my own clan I was trying to get sponsorship through a controller company but we can see if they could just give us a great deal on a community controller and then just pay whatever the extra is to have our gamertag on it. If we got enough people to order a controller I know we could get that group discount, also vinyl stickers to put on whatever like TV's or your laptop maybe with your clan on it i'd definitely like to see that in the stores I'd certainly buy one.