Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG STORE IDEAS

S

SYN Corona

Now I've been hearing and its been confirmed that the XG Store is coming back. I'd like to know what they plan on having, and if theres anything else that people would buy to post it here so that the council can see it and maybe add it. Thinks like Mouse pads, hoodies, bumper stickers, faceplates, etc would sell like hot cakes, but something Id like to see is a sick XG Shirt that you can customize with your gamertag, sort of like a jersey, idea being gamertag instead of your name. Then this way, when we get the pro team back up, and you see a guy killin at gears and halo 2, youll see the name SYN Corona XL and youll know just who it is ;)

KoG Worwon

Forum Star
Sep 22, 2007
idk but wat about some coats? us in the North get cold and people look at em and if we get some of this stuff our numbers will increase due to so much advertising... i can c it now...:)

SYN Ashley

Forum Addict
Apr 1, 2007
Denver!
Scarfs would be neat.

And easy to make.

Simple black with a design on both ends, one would say XGC or your respective division, and your gamertag on the other, or both on the same side.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah im gonna have to go with......some tripp pants u no the one goths[like me]where with chains and pockets and zippers on em

(this coming from the guy that suggested refrigerators) Thats a little ridiculous. Those would be so hard to make and nobody would buy them except you and the four other goths in XG. The scarfs I like though. I can imagine it. Though its hard to look like a hard core gamer from XG while wearing a scarf lol. Im all for the hoodies and belt buckles though.

SYN pfc grunt

Forum Nerd
Nov 21, 2007
Columbus,OH
www.myspace.com
(this coming from the guy that suggested refrigerators) Thats a little ridiculous. Those would be so hard to make and nobody would buy them except you and the four other goths in XG. The scarfs I like though. I can imagine it. Though its hard to look like a hard core gamer from XG while wearing a scarf lol. Im all for the hoodies and belt buckles though.

thanks for the love their romance lol

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
golly gee willikers. Da first place ive ever posted in. Good times... But im thinkin we could have Gamer pics made 4 XBL. Mayb we can put some money together and pay for it. That'd b crizzazy. Wouldnt b store related though