Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG STORE IDEAS

S

SYN Corona

Now I've been hearing and its been confirmed that the XG Store is coming back. I'd like to know what they plan on having, and if theres anything else that people would buy to post it here so that the council can see it and maybe add it. Thinks like Mouse pads, hoodies, bumper stickers, faceplates, etc would sell like hot cakes, but something Id like to see is a sick XG Shirt that you can customize with your gamertag, sort of like a jersey, idea being gamertag instead of your name. Then this way, when we get the pro team back up, and you see a guy killin at gears and halo 2, youll see the name SYN Corona XL and youll know just who it is ;)

S

SYN Corona

come to think of it, me too! a black one with the XG logo in front. man, would I score in that scorching hot merchandise!

You guys are so ***.. lol Corona i think we'll all love to see you sporting your kit for the team!
With customizing our stuff I think thats brill.. We should be able to cutomise all our clothing, I know I'll deffinalty go with the hoodie!
But general stuff that Corona said would sell quickly like the mouse pads,pens,caps,cousters,stickers,lanyards ect.. How about skins for your control or even XG cases for the 360? That would be sick!

Last edited:
S

SYN Corona

Yea boi!, lol, now itd be nice to get some input from some people actually putting the store togeather.

and just wait man, when youre watching mlg, or the other one on tv, and you see a stud dominating everyone wearing nothing but a Syndicate Thong, youll know who it is ;)

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
wow actually the jersey idea is pretty good. what would we have on the front though? we should have an actually symbol for xgc. (if we don't already have one) and if we do what is it? was it that one that was a big xg? it was on the old forums front page.

XGC DWEEB

Forum Nerd
Aug 5, 2007
Atl.
Faceplates sound frikin' awesome.
I want a decal for my truck, a beanie, #2 pencils, a sticker for my Guitar(hero controller),
lanyards, The ideas just won't stop...

(xgc rechargable batteries - you're welcome)

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
I would like to see the following in the XG store:

Sweatshirt
Baseball Cap
Stickers of various sizes - seems like a popular idea
Faceplate for the 360
Skins for Consoles and Controllers

Some more obscure ideas:

Gaming Coozie - to keep that beverage cold or warm
Coffee Cup or Mug
Dashboard Theme
Gamer Pictures
One of those hats where you can put drinks in it on either side and sip through a bendable straw.

Just some ideas. If I can come up with more I will add them.