Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG ELITES APPLICATION

Xbox Networker

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 24, 2013
United States
User Name/XBL GamerTag: Xbox Gamertag
Clan Name: SYN Lust 7
Gamer Division: SYN
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite: I want to be able to game with people that are interested in taking it seriously and that are actually good at the games. Ive always been interested in getting back into the competitive scene and I feel as though this place is a good way to do so.

SYN Random Hero

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Nov 27, 2007
Houston
Short Description of why you would like to be an Elite: I want to be able to game with people that are interested in taking it seriously and that are actually good at the games. Ive always been interested in getting back into the competitive scene and I feel as though this place is a good way to do so.

Your tryout date is on Thursday the 21st @ 8pm est. please be online and ready for an invite. If you are unable to make it to the tryout please send a msg to SYN Cage XS or myself and we will get you in at a later date

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com

Your tryout date has been changed to Friday [December 22nd] at @ 9 PM EST. Please be online and ready for an invite. If you are unable to make it to the tryout please send a msg to SYN Cage XS, SYN Random XS or myself and we will get you in at a later date.