Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG ELITE TEAMS

ErrlGang

Forum Star
Nov 8, 2015
East Coast
XG should have an Elite team of 12 players for each game we are on in XGC,KOG,SYN.. for COD we would have 12 for hardcore and core.

Elite teams could have game battles, work towards MLG and be the teams that battle with other communities if ever had friendly battles.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
XG should have an Elite team of 12 players for each game we are on in XGC,KOG,SYN.. for COD we would have 12 for hardcore and core.

Elite teams could have game battles, work towards MLG and be the teams that battle with other communities if ever had friendly battles.

They are working on it

xyFormal

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 22, 2013
sioux falls

There is an elite team, I don't know what's currently going on with it. I know they're doing it on the Xbox One now. As of right now I don't know if they're an active group, but as Taurus said they are working on building it back up.
XGC xTFLEMx Xl is the leader of the elites.

Last edited: