Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE PARTY SYSTEM IMPROVEMENTS IN THE WORKS

MFGR Sneezeball

Forum Member
Sep 2, 2013
Microsoft is working on a number of improvements to Xbox One's party system.

Responding to suggestions on Reddit that party invites and chat features are more confusing and laborious to use than their Xbox 360 equivalents, Xbox Live director of programming Larry 'Major Nelson' Hyrb said on Monday:

"I had a meeting today about much of this and I can say that things will get better. I can't offer a timeline of a list of what till be addressed first, but we are aware of the issue and things will get better."

A link to Xbox Feedback, a consumer website listing a number of issues and suggestions to improve the Xbox One user experience, has also been passed along to the relevant team at Microsoft, Hyrb said recently.

Having launched in 13 markets on November 22, Xbox One sales topped one million units in less than 24 hours, Microsoft claimed on Saturday.

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
A lot of their features need to get fixed and less confusing. I dont really get on the one cuz I get invited to party chat and get voice messages all the time from 360 users. So just to hear or to chat with them I have to get back on the 360. I just hope they fix a lot of things soon

o WelshPikey o

Forum Star
Nov 24, 2013
Wales, UK
I don't like the fact that Microsoft assumes that everyone is using the Kinect. For some people it is not practical and so you have to go through a hell of a lot of button pressing just to getting to the point where you can speak to friends. It would also be nice to be able to speak to friends on the 360 as well.