Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE - IS IT TRUE?

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
i was curious about some things i heard and wanted to ask anyone who knows if its true or not.

i heard if i play cod ghost on the xbox one i can not pull any of my info back onto the 360 and i will not be able to play it on the 360 anymore. has any of you tried this theory yet? my xbox 360 power supply fried last night and im bored out of my mind. I already beat ryse of the son on the xbox one and now about to beat thief. after this i only have cod ghost left and i have yet to play it on the xbox one.

XGC Swifty

Forum Junkie
Aug 7, 2012
No as far as I have experienced it isn't. I have a 360 clan and two one clans and when I get on my 360 I occasionally play ghost and I also play it on the one. The only thing I have experienced is that I lost the ghost mask I got with my 360 pre order.

XGC Layzie

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 17, 2012
Juggalo Island, USA
thanks. yea i could careless about the ghost mask since im always in my ghilly suit anyways. i may play ghost later then. i bought it and never touched it for the fear of not being able to play again on the 360 with my clan. sucks though since i dont have anyone to play with on the one and i cant use my turtle beaches.