Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE HEADSET

ElfinFerret924

Forum Nub
Sep 25, 2014
United States
I would like to get a headset for my Xbox One and was wondering which ones everyone recommends? I know I would like Turtle Beach and I have a price limit of around $120, depending on if the next step up is actually worth it or not. They do not necessarily have to be new, if you know I can get them on ebay for within my price range, Great. I did not think there were many headsets available for the Xbox One yet but when I was on Turtle Beach's website and looked at specifically Xbox One headsets, it came up with quit a few. I also think I would prefer the "leather" ear muffs over the cloth material, but have no experience with either so please give your opinion there too. I would also like wireless but if the price is significantly cheaper for wired then I may consider that as well. All opinions are appreciated.

XGC EtherBunny

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 17, 2014
Sykesville, MD, USA
I'm not sure about the Xbox One, but I have the Turtle Beach XP500s for the Xbox 360, the sound quality is definitely much improved (especially with the simulated surround sound). I will say they eat up batteries like crazy, and from time to time I would get static/feedback with the wireless so it might be a bit more stable to go with the wired version.

BIGWHIT425

Forum Junkie
Apr 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
I would like to get a headset for my Xbox One and was wondering which ones everyone recommends? I know I would like Turtle Beach and I have a price limit of around $120, depending on if the next step up is actually worth it or not. They do not necessarily have to be new, if you know I can get them on ebay for within my price range, Great. I did not think there were many headsets available for the Xbox One yet but when I was on Turtle Beach's website and looked at specifically Xbox One headsets, it came up with quit a few. I also think I would prefer the "leather" ear muffs over the cloth material, but have no experience with either so please give your opinion there too. I would also like wireless but if the price is significantly cheaper for wired then I may consider that as well. All opinions are appreciated.
Recently I purchased the Xbox One TurtleBeach 500X Stealth Headset. It is completely wireless. If you haven't gotten anything yet I suggest you take a look at that headset.