Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE GAMES IM LOOKING FORWARD TO

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Battlefield:4
Dead Rising 3
Watch dogs
Ryse: Son of Rome
halo
Titan Fall
GTA V
Metal Gear Solid: V
Destiny
Elder Scrolls Online
Assassins Creed 4: The Black Flag
Links above for those who did not watch E3 *Warning some videos may contain content inappropriate for children*
My most anticipated as ordered
1. Battlefield 4
2. Titan Fall
3. Destiny
4. Watch Dogs
5. GTA V
6. Assasins Creed 4: The Black Flag
7. Metal Gear Solid V: Punished Snake
8. Halo
9. Ryse
10. Elder Scrolls online
What are your opinions or thoughts on these upcoming games which ones can i plan to see you on and what games have you seen that arent on this list.

Last edited:

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
You see i watched both thier reveals and both of the E3 events and didnt really see any thing in specific that makes me want to purchase a ps4 Xbox one on the other hand completely wowed me with thier presentation on its abilities in and out of game just ONE example lol You have in game DVR!!! this is what i have ben asking for for the longest time. for those of you who dont know what that means say i go 24-0 on HC S&D on call of duty ( i have done it MW2) and you want to show off how much of a beast you are. you just highlight all the best points in the game or just upload the whole game and that video is availible for the whole world to watch.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
I will eventually get an Xbox one I love how they incorporated fantasy league into it lol I wanna get into it. So we should do like an xg fantasy league

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
the division, Titan fall, Dead Rising 3, sunset overdrive, ghost, and battlefield 4 oh and let's not forget Elder Scrolls

Lol how could i forget that i completely left Elder Scrolls online off my list probably because i was to busy being the dovahkiin on DLC yesterday

Last edited:

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Alright hopefully we can get a clan for that started because i know my call of duty clan will probably be playing ghost but I'm pretty tired of the series