Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE FIRST IMPRESSIONS YAY OR NAY!!??

B0BAFETT

Forum Star
Dec 20, 2012
Lighthouse Point
To be honest I was a little disappointed with the overall presentation. They didn't really answer any of the most poignant questions.. Does it play current gen games? Does it need to be always on line? Pricing range? What's really under the hood specs? Will Xbox Live be a free service now? I mean it looks pretty nice. It plays blu-ray which is always a plus. But I could care less if I can talk on skype while playing a game or watch basketball will talking to a friend. At least with the PS4 Sony has come out and said "Our machine is a straight up bad *** GAMING machine only" I love Xbox. Never owed a PS3 but maybe I'll get a PS4. Games are what I want baby, not all the additional extras.

D

Deleted Spam Bot

No really that impressed from what they showed so far. Going to have to wait until the E3 reveal to really see.

D

Deleted Spam Bot

The concept pictures people came up with look better than what they revealed which is kind of sad.

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
Meh atm. I'm not switching to PS4 however I will be in no rush to get the new xbox. Plus, preowned 360 games will only get cheaper giving me an opportunity to play a whole bunch of titles I haven't gotten around to yet. I'll only consider getting a new console once this one dies.

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
The presentation you saw was just the First look reveal. Alot more will be anounced about the systems capabilities and hopefully pricing at E3 in june

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
Yay! I don't care if it wins any beauty contests. I want it built like a tank with Air conditioning and room to breath. In that regard, If the original Xbox and Wii had a baby, it would probably look something like the Xbox One.

Who needs backwards compatibility when you can have the original console.

I like the direction Xbox is taking, and Sony still seems like it's just trying to catch up.

The indie gaming thing is unfortunate on the 360 and for everyone's sake, I hope it doesn't happen on the XO. I haven't bought an indie game so it doesn't worry me much.

I'm considering getting it at launch, but more details need to be revealed. The price tag, and which console my friends will be getting Destiny on, will detemine whether or not I buy it ASAP or stick with my 360 for awhile.

Last edited:

DontBbRanDNeW

Forum Tourist
Jun 2, 2013
yeah im sorry but i dont want my xbox turnin on every time i walk in the room and call me paranoid but i dont like the kinect i dont have it with my 360 and im not looking at the xbox one cause of it but other then taht is kinda cool i guess sux that you cant play old xbox 360 games on it though but im not sure thats true since i didnt read much about it

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
Convince me otherwise k111sw1tch69, or your post has no good aspect to it what so ever.

I'll have to wait to catch all the E3 video coverage and other news. From what I've seen, it gets better and better.

They talked about the used games thing, and it doesn't seem anywhere near as bad as people want to make it out to be.

Nevertheless, I don't think I'll be able to get it right away, because of limited number available.