Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX LIVE

The Chosen One

Get A Life!
Aug 9, 2010
Anywhere but France.
Funny how pretty much every service can be found for free else where.

Still it's only the price of a game which is good value for the year I guess.

I would recommend looking online when your time for renewal comes up, can usually find them for half price from reliable sites.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
it averages out to about 5 bucks a month... and of course paying bills and buying food are more important, but i'm saying for the amount of use that i get out of that 60 bucks, is more than almost anything i can think of for 60 bucks... food is important but it's gone when you eat it... this is like an all you can eat buffet of entertainment for a year for 60 bucks...

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
it averages out to about 5 bucks a month... and of course paying bills and buying food are more important, but i'm saying for the amount of use that i get out of that 60 bucks, is more than almost anything i can think of for 60 bucks... food is important but it's gone when you eat it... this is like an all you can eat buffet of entertainment for a year for 60 bucks...
LOL. that is friggen hilarious.

DeF Scumdog CoS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 2, 2010
WV
It seems like everything is going up in price so I think I will write this off sorta like gas. No need to be mad I guess. Just have to deal with it.