Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XB1 BO3 PLAYER LOOKING TO JOIN

BigBossLC

Forum Nub
Sep 16, 2016
Southern IL
Hey everyone, I am a call of duty player, I keep up with the latest one which is bo3 atm. I play hardcore S+D and domination mostly, but also mix in tdm and core s+d. I am looking to join a xgc that has alot of search and destroy players and are more competitive. If anyone can help me get started please hit me up. Contacting me on xbox one where my gamertag is BigBossLC is the easiest way to get in touch with me.

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
Hey everyone, I am a call of duty player, I keep up with the latest one which is bo3 atm. I play hardcore S+D and domination mostly, but also mix in tdm and core s+d. I am looking to join a xgc that has alot of search and destroy players and are more competitive. If anyone can help me get started please hit me up. Contacting me on xbox one where my gamertag is BigBossLC is the easiest way to get in touch with me.

I got you I'm getting you in touch with one of my generals now he will be hitting you up his name is XGC BULLETHEAD
Also if you would like add me my gamer Tag is XGC Taurus XS and the clan that will be recruiting you is XGC Extinction

Last edited:

SYN Zachman XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
THE SYNDICATE
SYN WRATH 7
Mar 30, 2015
St. Louis, MIssouri

Hey hows it going. We have several Clans in all 3 Divisions that play a lot of Black Ops III. Hit up either KoG JAYSUN XS, SYN Liggs69 XS, or XGC Taurus XS they should be able to help you out

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com

Had some great games earlier big boss. I'll catch up e with you online here in a few when I get home from the hospital.