Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

X-CAV SCOUT IN THE ARMY

Racecrazyfool

Forum Noob
Jun 30, 2014
Scott City, Kansas
I was in the army. My job description was 19d Calvary Scout. I went to OSUT Training in Fort Knox, Kentucky. One of my favorite memories from OSUT training was the last day when we had to stay up 24 hours and the drill sgt. Came in the barracks drunk and being loud. While I was mopping I all of the sudden heard this loud BANG! So I come out of my room and look down the hallway where I heard the bang come from. Come to find to my surprise the drill sgt. Had punched the emergency exit sign and it was just hanging from the ceiling by the wires. Good Times

SYN CAVSCOUT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 1, 2013
Texas
I was in the army. My job description was 19d Calvary Scout. I went to OSUT Training in Fort Knox, Kentucky. One of my favorite memories from OSUT training was the last day when we had to stay up 24 hours and the drill sgt. Came in the barracks drunk and being loud. While I was mopping I all of the sudden heard this loud BANG! So I come out of my room and look down the hallway where I heard the bang come from. Come to find to my surprise the drill sgt. Had punched the emergency exit sign and it was just hanging from the ceiling by the wires. Good Times

If you an't cav you an't sh**

5/15 G Troop FT.BENNING GA - OSUT. 2nd ID first duty station in Korea, now 2/1 ft.bliss