Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORST TV SHOW

DontBbRanDNeW

Forum Tourist
Jun 2, 2013
i think there is a worse genre its called reality tv why are you gonna sit on the couch and watch other people live their lives instead of living yours

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
i think there is a worse genre its called reality tv why are you gonna sit on the couch and watch other people live their lives instead of living yours

i could see the point but also there are some good reality tv shows out there like hells kitchen or my war diary and alot of the stuff broadcasted on the military channel

k111sw1tch69

Forum Member
Jun 2, 2013
Arizona
I say reality tv also. They all act like a bunch of idiots when they're on the camera. Plus its obvious its all scripted. So there's no real aspect to reality tv what so ever.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
The Bachlorette/Bachlor (sp) gets my vote. The wife forces me to watch it

I know TrueBloods corny, but its still an HBO show, making it better than 90% of basic cable shows

SkullBoyCarlos

Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Miami, FL

the same reason why i watch people live their lives on movies, for entertainment, to live in someone elses shoes, etc.

on topic: any show that has way too much drama in it. Like Grey's Anatomy for example. Then again i hate almost all medical shows. Not too big into House. Scrubs is like the only exception.

DontBbRanDNeW

Forum Tourist
Jun 2, 2013
i could see the point but also there are some good reality tv shows out there like hells kitchen or my war diary and alot of the stuff broadcasted on the military channel

yeah im sure there are some good ones out there. i just never took the time to watch cause others have ruined it for me. like big brother and lets put a bunch of people in a house and see how they like each other after so long or even like survivor and crap like that. to much drama but at the same time i kinda love duck dynasty... dont tell anyone =-P hahaha

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
yeah im sure there are some good ones out there. i just never took the time to watch cause others have ruined it for me. like big brother and lets put a bunch of people in a house and see how they like each other after so long or even like survivor and crap like that. to much drama but at the same time i kinda love duck dynasty... dont tell anyone =-P hahaha
Lol if im not playing xbox im probably watching Naruto or South Park