Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORST MOVIE YOU'VE EVER SEEN?

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
for me, it has to be master of disguise... i think i've seen that movie 2 or 3 times, once when it first came out in theaters. right after i left the movie, i couldn't remember any of it. it left absolutely no impression on me. all i can remember is "TRRRRdle TRRRRdle"

B0BAFETT

Forum Star
Dec 20, 2012
Lighthouse Point
Daystar.... Citizen Kane!?!? really that's in your worst films list. Whoa. Anyway... um, BLUES BROTHER 2000 and George Clooney's SOLARIS are on equal par for most boring films EVER!! I'd rather have my lips tied to the exhaust of a tow-truck then be dragged naked over a field of broken glass then watch either of those films again.

N0H3ADN3D

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2013
Flat Rock, MI
I have to agree w/ XGC Daystar, The Last Airbender was terrible. But recently I saw the new Resident Evil, all I can say is I pity the people that paid for movie theater admission.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
Killer klowns from outer space

DeadlyOrchid

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 20, 2013
Brooklyn, NY
WOSRT MOVIES EVER SEEN

Wosrt Movies Ever Seen

I also agree with XGC Daystar and M1dn1ght12ec0n, Avatar: The Last Airbender was a hudge dissappointment. The makers of the movie strayed away from the storyline. I watched the movie in 3D, but there were very few scences in the movie that was shot for 3D. Thus waisting the extra money that I spent to watch the movie in 3D. :mad:

Twenty minutes into the movie people in the theater started to boo. lol. Some people got up and demanded a refund. Those who sat through the movie made fun of the bending styles, and SLOW bending scenes. I wouldn't recommend anyone to buy the movie on dvd. Just watch it on t.v., it's playing on Nickelodeon.

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
The last air bender hands down. They couldn't even get they're names right

well from my understanding, soka was pronounced the proper way and the show got it wrong. having said that, i really hated that one as well. had to watch it for myself though, everyone was saying how bad it was.

everyone said that the dragonball movie was bad, but i really liked it. it was it's own thing apart from the series. i really hope they make another one soon!