Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORK IN PROGRESS

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Hello everyone! Welcome back to our great site! Xiled Gaming is currently under construction. We have been using vB for years and it was finally time for an update. What you see is just the beginning! We spend a lot of time and money on the site and we appreciate all of your contributions to the community and site! Please help us by calling out any errors and letting us know of any changes that need to be made. Once again thanks for being one of our great members and please continue to enjoy our community. We are glad to have you!

Thanks,

DMZ44

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 10, 2012
Minster, Ohio
I have One issue, I would like to find the main pages to sites like, XGC, KOG, XDC, and so on. But i can't find a way to do that, am I missing something?

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
on the old design you could go to your UCP(user control panel) then click "join a group" if you scrolled down to the bottom of the page, a list of groups you were in are listed(still). however the only option now is "leave group" it seems the "view members" option is gone, therefore no way to view the master usergroup member list for a clan.

XGC Phantom

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 11, 2011
New Jersey
Please remember as 007 posted in this thread...the site is just beginning to come up, a lot of the old feature you are used to will be back, and the site is being built as we go...The site was opened back up to allow members access to their clan/squad lists and their members list...please dont jump the gun with opinions on the new site until it is up and fully functioning...as Double said, they have spent a lot of time and money on the site, and it does take time to get everything up and running...please bare with us as the site comes up, more and more features will become available to you....thanks.

XGC Skyhawk

Forum Nub
Dec 3, 2012
washington
Pretty sleek!! Just a note that when editing a profile the words are mostly all gone (Honor code etc) only the check tabs are seen and what the represent. But otherwise i like it!!