Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WOC BIG CLAN BASH 3

Damnlag

Forum Member
Jul 8, 2008
Illinois
www.videogameclans.com
About Big Clan Bash
Big Clan Bash 3 - the 3rd annual tournament by World of Clans. The tournament with an open door policy, welcoming all clans into the fray to achieve a tournament to remember. This years BCB will act as a launch event for the widely anticipated Modern Warfare 2. As the community has evolved and grown, we are spanning this open invite tournament to PC and PS3 clans.

We will be running a week long tournament, with multiple mini tournaments during the week. This will be a fast and furious tournament of clan match after clan match. Will your clan be ready for the Big Clan Bash?

Big Clan Bash 3 is coming. Sign up today and get ready. This years event will be headlined by being a launch event for Modern Warfare 2, on both the xbox 360 and PS3.

World of clans is the place to be for modern warfare 2, and we plan to launch into it in style. The 3rd annual BCB tournament, renown amongst the casual competitive clans, as one great gaming experience. Forums have been made, and we have begun a soft launch to the community, now we need your help telling more clans about this event.

The more clans we have competing, the more non-stop clan match after clan match. This years event will see a few new twists into the event structure, including several "one-day tournaments" for hardcore clans.
I have asked fuffalo if this was allowed for me to post, but no word from him. If this is ok then cool if not then I hope someone will notify me, without a ban and just a pm telling me why it's not allowed. This can help promote XG so I do not see this hurting anything.