Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[WITHDREW] XGC CAMERON

SYN Cameron

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 4, 2012
Melbourne, FL
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag? XGC Cameron(Xbox One)

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? I work Saturdays and Sundays but I am available every night during the week, after 7:00 pm EST. This rarely changes, but I can give notice if it does.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? I think a Last Man Standing event would be nice. Kind of like the one Tantalizing hosts. I would also like to have Core SnD tournaments.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I am a down-to-earth person that is here to game and have fun.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. I have hosted game nights for my clan a couple of times but as for official game nights, no I haven't.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Mix and match. We played Mike Myers, Infected, FFA, SnD and a bunch of others.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I have been in XG for over 2 years and have never left.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? XGC Charlie Company - General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I want to meet new gamers and help to bring more game nights to the Xbox One.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I would like to host tournaments with prizes and fun game nights. What's better than getting into an 18 person lobby and playing with your fellow XG members?

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? XGC Muggle

Last edited:
Reactions: XGC Muggle

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag? XGC Cameron(Xbox One)

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often? I work Saturdays and Sundays but I am available every night during the week, after 7:00 pm EST. This rarely changes, but I can give notice if it does.

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold? I think a Last Man Standing event would be nice. Kind of like the one Tantalizing hosts. I would also like to have Core SnD tournaments.

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so? I am a down-to-earth person that is here to game and have fun.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so. I have hosted game nights for my clan a couple of times but as for official game nights, no I haven't.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it? Mix and match. We played Mike Myers, Infected, FFA, SnD and a bunch of others.

7) Are you interested in being a Freelancer or Full-Time? (Freelancer allows you to stay in your current clan & be part of the events team. If you choose full-time you will be required to make a divisional transfer to XDC.) Freelancer

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not. I have been in XG for over 2 years and have never left.

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank? XGC Charlie Company - General

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team? I want to meet new gamers and help to bring more game nights to the Xbox One.

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted? I would like to host tournaments with prizes and fun game nights. What's better than getting into an 18 person lobby and playing with your fellow XG members?

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who? XGC Muggle

This is pending

Please contact me or KoG Devoured XS for further instructions.