Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO ALL LIKES THE SHOW HEROES?

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
I bet you're lost watching it. Unless they recapped much of season 1 in those 5 episodes, I think you need to watch them all to get what's going on. Granted season 2 has a different storyline too, you also need to get the background information on the main characters from season 1.

~BoonDock11

XGC Nonpoint

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2007
Spencer
I watch hereos on a daily basis.. i love season one and season two is just as great so far. The characters are awsome.. Hiro, Peter, Claire. I love there roles. Dr, suresh. I just got my cutie girlfriend stuck on watching it as well.. I thinkk she really likes it too.. maybe as much as me.

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
Did anybody see the season finally of Heroes? My god, was is it. Adam got what he deserved and I would have never seen that happen too. I don't want to ruin what happen just for the people who haven't seen it.

~BoonDock11

Dec 9, 2006
Illinois
www.myspace.com
ohhh that ending was awesome.

and season 3 is going to rule soo much, i wonder what sylar is going to do now???

SPOLILER DO NOT READ or HIGHLIGHT, (Its in White Color font)
Sylar is my favorite Enemy in Heroes, and when he got his powers back at the end of season 2, oh gosh, that just gave me chills. sylar is awesome.

Somosito

Forum Rookie
Dec 6, 2007
Americus, GA
I watched the show twice, but I caught on to it late and I'm so far behind. A group of my friends have an active motion to force me to catch up on it, apparently its worth it?

XGC BoonDock

Forum Junkie
Nov 17, 2007
North Carolina
Sometimes the controllers have to be put down and the Halo's have to breath. Find time to watch it. It's well worth it. Season 2 just ended and I can't wait for more.

~BoonDock11

G

I am not sure that was the end of season 2... just an end to that specific thread. I am probably wrong... but they had over 20 episodes in season 1, so who knows. And wolfman if he let it go through him it would have hit nikki.

XGC WOLFMAN

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 28, 2007
Winter Park, FL
Naw man that was when they were up in Linderman's office. I'm talkin about the time when they were standing SIDE BY SIDE. It was after Nikki turned into Jeanna and went back to L.A...DL went back there to find her and ended up getting shot by some white guy. Remember?