Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHERE DO YOU BUY MOST OF YOUR MUSIC?

WHERE DO YOU BUY MOST OF YOUR MUSIC?

• Retail Stores

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Online music Stores

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Peer to Peer (Limewire and etc)

Votes: 19 57.6%

• Total voters

XGC The Paradox

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 17, 2008
hell, WA
limewire is actually the worst p2p network, your asking for viruses and misstitled songs, a good one is frostwire, or ares, but i use none of these primarily i use a torrent downloader, alot faster and less prone to mistakes

KoG Suislid3

Forum Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
Pennsylvania
limewire is actually the worst p2p network, your asking for viruses and misstitled songs, a good one is frostwire, or ares, but i use none of these primarily i use a torrent downloader, alot faster and less prone to mistakes
I have a firewall setup while my limewire is working and downloading so I have yet to get any major problems from it. But its true how bad Limewire is last week my buddies computer got a trojan from a song he downloaded and it basically corrupted his whole computer so he has to get a new one now I guess its good to spend money on virus protection in the long run.

XGC V3RDICT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 13, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
With the music I listen to, they hardly sell CD's in the store. There is one particular store that does sell the music I like, but its quite a drive and its called "Amoeba". Other than that I usually get my music from personnel blog websites that use mediafire for its hosting. Then I use WinRar to unzip it.

I eventually buy the CD because I have a collection also.