Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
I didn't go there. But, when I go to college, I would like to go to Penn State. (I'm not in college yet). I am an Ohio State fan though.

ok i'm confused... i'm very happy that you want to go to PSU... it is a great university. but how can you want to go to PSU if you r a OSU fan??? that's just wrong?!? OSU offered me a scholarship and i turned it down for Penn State. I mean c'mon who r u gonna take a jim tressel in a sweater vest or the man the legend joe paterno??? i think warhammer should even know the answer to this (warhammer is a OSU fan)

Pr3cision

Forum Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Columbus, Ohio
ok i'm confused... i'm very happy that you want to go to PSU... it is a great university. but how can you want to go to PSU if you r a OSU fan??? that's just wrong?!? OSU offered me a scholarship and i turned it down for Penn State. I mean c'mon who r u gonna take a jim tressel in a sweater vest or the man the legend joe paterno??? i think warhammer should even know the answer to this (warhammer is a OSU fan)

I like OSU better with sports, etc. But, for academics, i'd rather go to PSU.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
arnold is not crappy

Far from it, If he heard that, he'd probably crush bosox between his pecs, creating fusion and in-tern, help Cali's energy problems. I'd like to see Gray Davis do that!!

Im from sunny Seattle, but used to live in the bay area. I miss actually seeing the sun, but gotta admit, our coffee rocks.