Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHEN SOMEONE IS REMOVED

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
When a member of XG (KoG,XGC,SYN,XGG) is removed from the community it is always a group decision. Alot of people think that Council members, Division Leaders or Section Leaders make decisions on their own, and it is not true at all. A LEADER would not have that role if he or she did so. The LEADERS of XG always talk to everyone involved and anyone that may have been involved or witnessed the situation, then based on what they learn they make a group decision and deliver any punishments that may be needed. You may not see them in a large party talking to each other but it is going on, either on XBOX LIVE or on the phone. This is the way it is done and always will be done. We have some of the very best LEADERS that we can possibly have and they do an excellent job at it considering we deal with as many people as we do.

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
When a member of XG (KoG,XGC,SYN,XGG) is removed from the community it is always a group decision. Alot of people think that Council members, Division Leaders or Section Leaders make decisions on their own, and it is not true at all. A LEADER would not have that role if he or she did so. The LEADERS of XG always talk to everyone involved and anyone that may have been involved or witnessed the situation, then based on what they learn they make a group decision and deliver any punishments that may be needed. You may not see them in a large party talking to each other but it is going on, either on XBOX LIVE or on the phone. This is the way it is done and always will be done. We have some of the very best LEADERS that we can possibly have and they do an excellent job at it considering we deal with as many people as we do.

SIR !!!What you have said has done alot to what i can do to become better captain.SIR!!! lol.its always good to know things like this so ppl dont think that the Council, DL,and SL dont just desicide if a person gets booted.

KoG HotShot

Forum Star
Dec 11, 2006
I Don't Know
The leaders have the cappibility to make decisions, you may not like the outcome but the choice was made for XG as a whole!! Not just a section, or one person. Think outside the box.

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
PLEASE do not call me SIR, it makes me feel older than what I am. I posted this to crush some of the ideas people have out there about how our LEADERS make decisions and to help anyone that is trying to become a LEADER. These are some of the things that make our LEADERS so great in XG and makes XG great as a whole.