Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC/ ARTIST

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE KIND OF MUSIC/ ARTIST

• Hip Hop/ R&B

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Rock

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Metal

• Dubstep

• Techno

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Classical

• Alternative

• Other

• Total voters

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
I personally dont have a favorite kind of music. I recently have ben listening to a lot of Dubstep but i like all kinds of music the only music i really dont like are country and folk but i even like one or two country song. My favorite artist (not in order)
1. System of a down
2.Skrillex
3. Three days grace
4. Yelawolf
5.Juicy J (link wouldnt be appropriate just look up bandz a make her dance)
6.The Bloodhound Gang
I also like a few songs by Zedd
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Make sure you all vote in the poll^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last edited:

Wag Of Beed

Forum Junkie
Dec 24, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
I'm more of a heavy metal fan/musician. anything with a heavy riff and an ear-shattering solo will suit me just fine. Don't really listen to much of any other genre(hip-hop, country, pop, etc.)

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
I'm more of a heavy metal fan/musician. anything with a heavy riff and an ear-shattering solo will suit me just fine. Don't really listen to much of any other genre(hip-hop, country, pop, etc.)

So a few of my favorite death metal bands being Whitechapel, Rose Funeral, As Blood Runs Black, I like some through the eyes of the dead amd a bunch of other artist i dont feel like naming off but. whats your favorite band?

Wag Of Beed

Forum Junkie
Dec 24, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Some of my current favorites are Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Pantera, and Lamb Of God. The only Death metal band I really listened to was the founders of the genre, Death. Chuck Schuldiner was a ferocious beast on the guitar and vocals. I still listen to Metalllica, Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and other classic heavy metal musicians. Today's heavy metal scene just gets WAY TOO overshadowed by country and pop in my honest opinion. Tired of hearing the same "Night At The Roxbury" head beats in a song haha because 90% (don't judge me on percentages lol) of pop and country music you can do the Will Ferrell headbob to in sync almost all the time.

Quick question and don't mean to sound like a dummy, but what kind of genre is Dubstep? Jw

Last edited:

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Some of my current favorites are Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Pantera, and Lamb Of God. The only Death metal band I really listened to was the founders of the genre, Death. Chuck Schuldiner was a ferocious beast on the guitar and vocals. I still listen to Metalllica, Slayer, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, and other classic heavy metal musicians. Today's heavy metal scene just gets WAY TOO overshadowed by country and pop in my honest opinion. Tired of hearing the same "Night At The Roxbury" head beats in a song haha because 90% (don't judge me on percentages lol) of pop and country music you can do the Will Ferrell headbob to in sync almost all the time.

Quick question and don't mean to sound like a dummy, but what kind of genre is Dubstep? Jw

Its electronic backed with heavy drum beats with a heavy bass line with lots of modulators and wub effects. here is an example