Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Whats your favorite cod game ever?

ArthasBolvar

Forum Rookie
Aug 2, 2020
Maryland
Black Ops 2 and Advanced Warfare for me. Black Ops 2 was so well done when it came to multiplayer. The maps were all well done the experience with other players and the competitive side watching tournaments was so exhilarating.
Advanced Warfare on the other hand I could not stand the multiplayer with it but I loved the campaign, The whole story aspect with Kevin Spacey was it was such a great CoD story IMO. I would have to put it up there with WW2 and CoD 4

Reactions: Freya Hildr

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
I agree that BO2 had a great multi-player and campaign. I played the Advanced Warfare campaign to death cause it was so awesome to have Kevin Spacey in there and it was just generally a good storyline.

Reactions: XGC Trigz

Aphrodytii

XGC Pantheon
Aug 6, 2021
Champaign, IL
COD Black Ops II

I am a Search and Destroy player, I miss when back in the day people would actually play the game mode, we were forced into Game Chat and that’s how I remember making a ton of friends on there haha!

Also, the Zombies aspect of it was Phenomenal!!
Origins will always be my all time favorite Zombies map.

Jinbei

Forum Nub
Nov 6, 2021
Fife, Scotland
Purely on the basis of nostalgia, Modern Warfare 2

The hype of going to School, only to come home to be A) Abused by an entire enemy team B) Pushing for a nuke for a majority of the day and C) The Intervention.

Streaming got a lot of hype back in them days, toughened some of us up.

KevIsEternal

Forum Nub
Apr 25, 2016
Tennessee
My favorite Call of Duty was Ghost

Supporting Thesis:
1. I was very intrigued with the corner peaks, and mechanics in this time period.
2. It’s a bit opinionated, but the optics on snipers felt better.
3. Snoop Dog was a voice pack!
4. The dlc camos introduced in that time seemed very aesthetically pleasing.

Rating 10/10