Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT'S WITH TEH SUBDIVISIONS IN XILEDGAMING?

S

SYN Corona

Alright, lets see if I can shed some more light on all this.

XGC- Mature gamers of the age 18 and over

KoG- Mature gamers of any age

SYN- MATURE Gamers of any age. But if you start **** with us, Youd better believe well give it back!

SyN is slowly growing. I believe I finally got a good foundation over here, so now its just a matter of time. We now have 7 Halo 2 clans, and yesterday we broke 200 members. Now considering how big our older brother clans (XGC and KoG) are compared to that, its not that great. But to be built from the ground up (more then once :( ) Were finally getting things going over here. So just wait, we'll be big enough soon ;)

Also some more info. If you play a game with us, and you dont talk ****, you'd never know we were in Syn. We are just as mature and respecatable as XGC and KoG untill someone starts it with us. Or with our brothers and sisters. I play with people in XGC and KoG all the time, and people talk alot of **** to them (most havent heard of syn yet so were safe) but I'm always happy to pwn the punk then drop some male fortitude in his mouth ;) So hopefully you guys will start to see more and more Syn gamers soon!

XGC Red Phoenix

Forum Star
Dec 19, 2006
California
i like how you word tea-bagging as "male fortitude" and is it ok if i send you a friend request Corona? i only have one other SYN member on my list so far and it is SYN Rictor from Syn Wrath

S

SYN Corona

lol, yea man, sorry it took so long to respond, ive been on vacation. But yea, send me a friend request, especially since that douche rictor's never on! ;) lol. Well, me and my "male fortitude" is off to bed now, lata.

XGC Red Phoenix

Forum Star
Dec 19, 2006
California
lol k and if you really want to know how many people are in XG you can add them up and get a close approximation by looking in the members part of the drop-down for XGC, KoG, SYN, and XGG but it may take a few hours

KoG Apollyon

Forum Nerd
Nov 13, 2006
Arlington, Texas
www.myspace.com
Alright, lets see if I can shed some more light on all this.

XGC- Mature gamers of the age 18 and over

KoG- Mature gamers of any age

SYN- MATURE Gamers of any age. But if you start **** with us, Youd better believe well give it back!

SyN is slowly growing. I believe I finally got a good foundation over here, so now its just a matter of time. We now have 7 Halo 2 clans, and yesterday we broke 200 members. Now considering how big our older brother clans (XGC and KoG) are compared to that, its not that great. But to be built from the ground up (more then once :( ) Were finally getting things going over here. So just wait, we'll be big enough soon ;)

Also some more info. If you play a game with us, and you dont talk ****, you'd never know we were in Syn. We are just as mature and respecatable as XGC and KoG untill someone starts it with us. Or with our brothers and sisters. I play with people in XGC and KoG all the time, and people talk alot of **** to them (most havent heard of syn yet so were safe) but I'm always happy to pwn the punk then drop some male fortitude in his mouth ;) So hopefully you guys will start to see more and more Syn gamers soon!

And I must say Corona you and everyone under you is doing an excellent job!