Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT'S THE MOST RANDOM THING YOU HAVE SEEN WHILE WALKING?

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
Just curious..I remember seeing this this guy take his shoes off in middle of the street, and started yelling at people as they walked by. Oh, and some random homeless guy wouldn't stop talking to me after I gave him 4 dollars..Nice guy, but it's hard to make conversation when you have no clue what there talking about:confused:

XGC Sader

Forum Junkie
Oct 27, 2009
Stuttgart, Arkansas
I saw this huge, hairy, swetty guy doing jumping jacks half-naked in his back yard behind a chainlink fence. apparently he didn't think anyone could see him through his fence. lol

There's also this dog that runs up his cage and does a backflip everytime a car passes by.

SYN_BLUEDOG

Forum Junkie
Feb 25, 2010
Texas
I saw an eight year old child punch his grandmother in the mouth. My wife had to grab hold of my arm and shake me pretty good because I was gonna go spank that kids *** for his grandmother, but to my surprise she yanked his *** up and she tore his little *** up.

SiLeNt HuNtReSs

Forum Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
Australia
Lol wow these ones are better than mine..Walking is a form of exercise and entertainment :)

Speaking of weird things, I once got my bum pinched by some random in the mall..Got the shock of my life..Oh and I had some old man smelling my hair once when I was on a escalator. Yeah, this is my life, full of strange weird things. If any of you have weird stuff like that I'd love to read it. Makes my day better and brings a smile to my face :D

Ronin Dex Tzu

Forum Rookie
Apr 29, 2010
Canada, Toronto
Well the most strange thing happen to me. I troop for 501st, a Star Wars organization. We were doing a promotion.
An old lady came up to us, there me as a Snow Trooper, two Storm Trooper, Bobba Fett and Vader. She accessed us
of promoting guns. Come to find out that she had called the police. The had sent a SWAT Team and two cruisers to the area.
The cops took one look and called it off. Needless to say that the old woman was pissed that we did not get taken away for promoting toys.

ssSynTax

Forum Veteran
Jan 27, 2009
Was recently walking down the sidewalk past a bus stop where a older black guy was beating a younger homeless black guy with a cane. It was incredibly random.

Ryanriffs

Forum Rookie
Apr 18, 2010
I didnt see this but my friend did he was walking and a chinese delievery guy on a bike got hit by a car and all the chinese food, noodles, and tuna rolls flew off the bike and about 20 homeless guys ran out of alleyways and grabbed the food and then disappearred. If you searched the ground you wouldnt find any chinese food on that ground, if you went in the alley you would have seen hobos eating chinese. Oh and the delievery guy lived but got fired for losing the food. Last part just a thought.