Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHATS OUR HISTORY WITH XGN - EXILED GAMING NETWORK?

XGC BULLETHED

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 7, 2007
CINCINNATI
www.xiledgaming.com
From what I've seen they're generally am unhappy group who follow no rules. They have trolled a lot of our members in many different games, including myself, for no reason. I have only met a couple of their higher ranks that were fun to play with. No direct links between communities that I know of.

SYN Horseman

Forum Rookie
Jul 18, 2015
Winter Haven Fl
Depending on who you ask you'll get several different answers. Some people will tell you that XGN split off from XG because they were unhappy with the way the community was ran. Others say that XGN is a sister community to XG. And still others say it was founded at the same time as XG to diametrically oppose it. While the stories and explanations vary one thing is universally known. There members are generally unhappy and tend to leave the community for others after a while. In my experience XGN members have a very negative attitude towards XG members and have a long history of trolling our members and senior staff. My advice is if you find an XGN member and they try to troll you simply dominate them in whatever game you happen to be playing. That usually shuts them up. And remember. Be polite and be proffesional. Kill em with kindness as it were.