Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW AS A KID

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
ALF.......and FRAGGLE ROCK

Wow Mamba, you are showing your age! LOL

I would have to say that I too loved watching Saturday morning Bugs Bunny/Road Runner cartoons. I also loved coming home from school (back when we all attended a one room school house. Lmao) and watching Gilligan's Island and The Brady Bunch (I know, how lame). I also loved the Star Trek re-runs.

xDFx Prestige

Forum Veteran
Feb 2, 2007
MICHIGAN
mom you are officially in my good graces with that statement, i was hoping you would say that you named your daughter patty mayonaise but porkchop works ha...and what about skeeter....

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Wow Mamba, you are showing your age! LOL

I would have to say that I too loved watching Saturday morning Bugs Bunny/Road Runner cartoons. I also loved coming home from school (back when we all attended a one room school house. Lmao) and watching Gilligan's Island and The Brady Bunch (I know, how lame). I also loved the Star Trek re-runs.

Wow ocm! With the star trek comment i immediately thought of my dad! He has a shelf full of DVD seasons. (he's 36 I think) but my favorites were definitely bugs and roadrunner. The cartoons now are trash. Except spongebob. He is a legend. Yes I am still a kid I guess, as I am 13 but there have been many changes recently. A lot sucked. Except nick at nite. George lopez is beast!

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
yea....i remember my dad and mom actually sitting down and watching cartoons with me and laughing just as much as i did....but now all the cartoons seem to be getting abit boring and dull....maybe im just getting old

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
no it's just cartoons now suck. Spongbob is maybe the oldest one. They don't show the old cartoons like bugs bunny anymore. I think that got moved to boomerang like all the other old good shows. R.I.P. Wile E. Coyote...