Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DOES EVERY1 LISTEN 2

xYung Dipsetx

Forum Nerd
Apr 27, 2009
TamPa
Im a big music freak so i was jst wondering wat other ppl on here listen 2... I make beats n sum mixtapes wen ever i hav sum time 2 myself n i hav met alot of big time ppl lik plies,pitbull,ludacris,and rick ross... i listen 2 old skool n sum new skool rap/ R&b/ n very little rock...

My top 5 fav rappers
5. Jay-z
4. Nas
3. Bigge
2. 2pac
1. Big Pun

XGC TrueBlue

Forum Junkie
Jan 30, 2009
Nashville, TN
I don't know exactly what genre I would say I like...I like a lot of things.

But artists I listen to the most are: Corey Smith, Zac Brown Band, OAR, DMB, Marc Boussard, Classic Rock, some Rap( Like 2pac/BIG days). I just like good tunes.

munkeys daddy

Forum Nerd
Feb 3, 2007
lima
www.myspace.com
mostly metal but i like ALOT of diff stuff there hasnt been anygood rap since forever ago so i gave up on that but good classsics are awesome gotta love some zepplin and sabbath and madien but metal is my main genre

OsloNights

Forum Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
New Jersey
Normally at work I’ll be streaming alternative rock music mainly or whatever is on the radio. I’m not so much into rap, but just about open to any genre. Not so much into oldies or country music. The beat has to be good. I make music as well, just for fun though. Myspace.com/undergroundconceptsoftrance I also recommend looking up some of the artist that are in my favorite list if you want to hear trance music perfected. Maybe you’ll fine an artist that you’ll like.

XGC jordorunway

Forum Nerd
Jun 21, 2009
Somerset, Ky
www.myspace.com
Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Southern Metal, Classic Metal, Metal, Metalcore, Hardcore, Thrash, Screamo

1. Trivium
2. Parkway Drive
3. Maylene & the Sons of Disaster
4. Slipknot
5. Every Time I Die

I've seen Trivium and Slipknot in concert too

JayStyles11

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2007
Edinburg, TX
I'm a music junky so i pretty much listen to everything from Rock to Country... from nu metal to screamo..... but I mainly stick to the different genres of Rock mostly metal/alternative like As I Lay Dying and Haste The Day

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
I like the Alternative/Progressive Style heres some of what I listen to:

Tool
Rush
Taking Back Sunday
Stone Temple Pilots
Incubus
Nirvana

thats only a few...theres about 1500 songs in my library