Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT GAME AND GAME TYPE DOES YOU CLAN SPECIALIZE IN?

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
been doing a lot of recruiting lately online and not everyone plays the same games and game types. i am pretty much looking for clans that specialize in anything other then BO2 HC TDM. so halo, battlefield, BO2 objective game type.

i'm also looking for someone in KoG and XGG for when i find someone that wants in there.

i don't want to limit myself to recruiting people in just HC TDM, i want to be able to recruit anyone that wants in XG.

thank you all in advance!

:EDIT:

specifically, i have been coming across a lot of people who are looking for objective based clans in BO2. objective and HC TDM are kind of the exact opposite lol

Last edited:

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
hey man we play more then just hc tdm lol so you dont have to just recruit people in there like me and some other guys in coldfire play kill confirmed,domination,hardpoint, and all them other game modes so you can recruit in any one of those game modes.

moseph

Forum Junkie
Oct 7, 2009
eugene oregon
okay cool. i wasn't sure lol. i just know that every time we all get on and play together, it's been HC TDM. granted, that's only been about 3 times.

to be honest, i prefer domination over all game types. mainly because you know exactly where the 3 hot spots are lol.

something else i kinda wanted to mention though is this. if there are any clans out there that are maybe struggling to get members or just want to bring their numbers up, i'd be more then happy to sling some recruits your way.

when i was in Coldfire years ago it was dying out. i still had a lot of XG on my FL, but it's not the same when they aren't in your clan, you know? i know what i feels like to be in a dying clan, and we don't want any of our clans to die out, so if you need some recruits, let me know!