Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT CAN I DO?

XGC Broken 6

Forum Nerd
May 18, 2012
Wisconsin
Hey guys, I am a captain in XGC under XGC REDKILLR XS and XGC Chrome XD in Whiskey Co. I need some advice on what to do here please. I am going to be the General soon but I can't get a hold of my section leader or division leader. Whenever RED is online, I'll send him a game invite or message and he won't respond back. It's like I'm talking to a wall unless I'm at a generals meeting, then he always says, " whenever I'm online just send me a game invite to CTF and I'll play with you." or " If you have a question, don't go over it with only your captains, you have to follow the chain of command." But the problem is, how can I follow the chain of command when know one is on??? I'm so frusterated and don't know what to do anymore. I feel the need to leave the clan because I'm losing members over drama starting between the girls in the clan and like I said, I can never get a hold of my chain of command to help me. If anyone has a solution, that would be great.

Thanks,

[WCxC] XGC Broken 6

XGC HyPeR

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 18, 2008
United Kingdom
It seems a tough one to be honest but maybe next time you catch him/her in a generals meeting/gane/party just ask for a minute in private and let them know how you feel. You have to remember they are very busy people with alot of people of the friends list, but if you apeak to them im aure they will make time for you.

KoG xFATHOMx

Forum Addict
Feb 18, 2009
Canada, Eh?
You need to explicitly tell him exactly what you have written here. If he ignores your invites, write a thoughtful text message and/or PM explaining the situation. Give him some time, and if you receive no response, follow the exact same procedure with your Division Leader. In the event that you still do not get an answer, try to contact another XGC Division leader. I, however, have no doubt that with a clear, concise message you will receive a response from your Section Leader.