Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT BAND OR ARTIST WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE LIVE IN CONCERT!

SFP BULL SD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 13, 2007
NY-SC
I would love to see the red hot chili peppers but I'm seeing them tonight stage seats!

But I would have love to see Pearl Jam, Chevelle, audio slave , rage against the machine , the offspring, blink 182, nirvana, Metallica, slipknot, Lynyrd Skynyrd , Blue oyster cult, Led Zeppelin, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray vahn, Van Halen, rise against the bravery and many more LOL to much to list how about you?

XGC Gore

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
Mar 12, 2017
Missouri
I would literally kill to be able to see Deftones live. Ugh.
But I'd also like to see Mindless Self Indulgence, Die Antwoord, La Dispute, Knocked Loose, Vulvodynia, or Acrania. There are far too many to list, lol.

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I would love to see Imagine Dragons, Bastille, Kings of Leon, OneRepublic, The Chainsmokers, Sia, Rihanna...I could keep going but those are the top ones lol. Red Hot Chili Peppers seem like they'd be good in concert, how was it Taurus?

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
Van Halen back in their prime would have been the ****. I really want to see Within the Ruins, Hibria, Cellador, The Oral Cigarettes, Phatmans After School, and many more. I'll be seeing Metallica twice in early July and then Dragonforce at the end of July, can't wait. I've seen Metallica once before and Dragonforce twice before.

XGC OTHINUS

Forum Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
South Florida
That's cool, what's the last song you learned to play? I've been picking up my violin and playing a bit again but I'm super rusty at it lol

I've been working on transcribing their new song Curse of Darkness but the last full song I learned by them was The Warrior Inside.

I've been teaching myself piano for the past two years or so and once I get to a good level on that I wanna pick up Violin

XGC Buffy XD

Get A Life!
Jul 20, 2015
Thornton, Colorado
I've been working on transcribing their new song Curse of Darkness but the last full song I learned by them was The Warrior Inside.

I've been teaching myself piano for the past two years or so and once I get to a good level on that I wanna pick up Violin

Oh, that's cool that you are good at transcribing.

I want to learn piano, two of my brothers play so we've done a few violin/piano duets before. I've got some extra space in my house for a piano so I'll probably get one eventually!