Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT??? $100,000???

JimmyKuddo

Carpel Tunnel
Jan 31, 2008
Everywhere & Nowhere
Paying off bills whether it be lump sum now, or in payments is a given. Charity, unless you receive something in return, and even then is sketchy. You never truly know where your moneys going, and it's a pain to try and find out with any certainty.

So I might give a dollar here or there, if I know the source. Obviously if I were asked and involved first hand, I'd be more likely to consider giving more.

Anyway, with that much money, you could set up a business so that's what I'd do. That way, I'd have another renewable income on top of the job I already have.

Oh, and me upgrading, selling old stuff, and buying items I've wanted or never knew I wanted is also a given.

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
5 years ago I would have said blow it on stupid stuff and drink myself into a coma. But im married and have kids now. I have to be mature. So I would p rolly pay off bills and get a new car. Id put some into savings so my daughter can have a little for school later in her life. But I would still throw a great party and fully stock my bar...lol..