Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME PS4 OWNERS TO XILED GAMING. PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR PS4 CLAN INFO

MiSTER OPTiX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 9, 2013
Imperial States of America
Welcome PS4 Owners to Xiled Gaming.​
I am a Section Leader for Kings of Gaming (KoG) PS4 Division.

Please Hit me up on the PS4, my PSN ID is KoG_ViperGod_XS on Xbox One is KoG ViperGod XS

You can also get ahold of me at my XG profile to go to my profile Click Here http://www.xiledgaming.com/member.php?80538-KoG-ViperGod-XS
Or you leave your gamertag here by clicking on the reply to thread, I will be happy to send you a friend's request on PS4.

Here is a list of my Section PS4 Clans:

KoG FallOut
KoG OBLIVION
KoG Ronin

Last edited:

KoG CutDirtyD

Forum Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
tennennsee
Welcome ps4 owners I am currently the general for KOG Ronin, My clan is in the Ps4 division and we are always looking for new members, please contact me on the forum or on the PlayStation my id is cutdirtyd

xEZ TECx

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2012
Welcome ps4 users, My name is KoG EZ TEC. I am a founding General Of the KoG Fallout Clan, of the PlayStation 4 division. If you have a PS4, come game with us. Happy hunting !!

Last edited:

XGC Pottz

XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
Oct 26, 2011
Massachusetts
I do in fact have a clan on ps4, just because we are waiting on the banner and the usergroup to be created does not mean we aren't an "official clan" so i would appriciate it if you didn't post things like this without checking first. If you have any further questions about the legitamacy of my members on ps4 you should send me a PM, thanks.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Boy this thread has ZERO professionalism or courtesy among divisions or leaders. I wouldn't join any of you. What exactly is a founding General? What the **** did you found? So shut up. I suggest you all have a conversation before you're all removed or demoted. I'm embarrassed for all of you...... Nice team work. I look forward to hearing your name for promotion so I can prevent it from happening. Perhaps we need to shut down the PS4 division till we find better leaders....