Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME KSI KGB AS NEW MEMBER OF XGC SYN DIVISION

SYN Blind 1

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2006
ny
Welcom_to_SYN_email.jpg

-
To the people coming over from KSI KGB H3. Until our clan is approved from Xiled Gaming Council this is the only forums that you can enter. The leaders above me shall be SYN Thing XD and SYN Corleone XD. The people above them are the Council Members, which have an XI after their name. Council and Division leaders do not see a problem with the move; however, this move must be approved by Council on Sunday 12/16/07. Our new Clans will be listed on their forums under the Syndicated (SYN) Division. There will be only two clans to start with one will be SYN Lethal and the other will be SYN Cold War. Both Clans have been approved by SYN Corleone XD and will be added to their forums pending Council approval Sunday. After theses clans are full they will allow us to fill as many clans as we need.
As we come over to the gaming community all name changes to SYN must be approved before you actually do it. Practice will still be on Tuesday and Thursday at 9:00PM Est and Leaders meeting will be on Friday at 9:00 PM Est for Lieutenants or higher. Regular clan meeting will be on Saturday at 4:00 PM Est and 10:00 PM Est. these meeting will be ware new recruits will have the opportunity to rank up to private and all aspects of the working of our new gaming community will be covered in depth.
Tournaments for our Clans will resume once each clan hits 90 people their will be a tournament closed to only the people in that clan. As each clan hits this number you will receive a tournament. First prize is $55.00 EB Games or Game Stop gift certificate and Second prize will be $30.00 Gift Certificate. People who win these tournaments will be eligible for our pro team that will challenge other division in Xiled Gaming Community.
Once our clans are set up we will have our own forums section to post and communicate this will be where all communication will take place. We built KGB up to 711 Members and we will far exceed that here it is a larger Community with better leader ship structure and open to all gaming platforms and games. There are no blacklisted clans. Which will make it very easy to recruit. Those that recruit heavy and help restructure our clan will get recognition and promotion for their efforts.

If anyone need help contact:
SYN Corleone XD, SYN Blind XS, SYN Zofu gL (Nixon), KSI Hitman KGB, KSI Philly215, SYN FrankahP00S.

Welcome to Xiled gaming !! Its awesome!!
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

Last edited:

XGC xOCMx XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 10, 2006
Michigan
www.kimbirlyvasi.com
Welcome to Xiled Gaming. the only thing missing in the above info is our leadership. There is a rank between division leader and council called Community Leader. When you see a gamer tag of someone in leadership you will see the following letters after their tag: XI = Council member, XC = Community leader, XD = Division leader and XS = Section leader. Once again, Welcome to XG!
OCM

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
Welcome to Xiled Gaming !!

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Blind, please send me a FR - XGC HYLANDER XD.
If by chance I do not have room send to XGC HYLAND3R XL. That will give me a reminder to make a spot on my main tag for you.

Again welcome and GAME ON!

SYN Blind 1

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2006
ny
Thank you very much for your support and I hope that if I need help I can call on any of you for it. Right now the help I need is getting a couple of clans started. I need council’s approval expedited on Sunday there is 7 people already trying to bring in 20 to 30 of there friends each for a total of 200. I’ve had to tell them to hold. I don’t want to bring these people in to another clan not under me otherwise it would require formal transfers with XS and XD’s present for each transfer.
So if any on is very close to council members please help expedite this procedure.

And thanks again for you help!!!

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
These issues are dealt with on sundays because that is when most of the XD's, XC, and XI's are on to help with the process. If you have any questions or anything you need you can send me a PM and I will gladly help you or anyone that is getting brought into the community

SYN Blind 1

Forum Member
Dec 7, 2006
ny
XGC HYLANDER XD You’ll have to send me a friends request because I sent you one and it said your friends list is full… please send one…

XGC Reslient XD Thank you​