Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WEIGHT LIFTERS

Khausin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2013
Michigan
Hey who here in XG weight lifts???

Post what supplements you have used, and give them a 1-10 point score and brief reason on why you scored them that way. Also what exercises or circuits have you found that you really enjoy or work great?

Supplements:

Pre-Workouts:

C4 - 1 out of 10 - Didn't help at all, and if banned by the Military
Alpha Fury - 8 out of 10 - Gave huge boost in energy and allowed for one more rep
Pump HD - 10 out of 10 - Just Insane!
Beast, Beast Mode - 9 out of 10 - Tastes horrible, but gives huge boost's in energy and allows for more reps
1MR - 6 out of 10 - Wasn't bad nor good, great for beginners

Amino Acids:

Nuke - 7 out of 10 - Works great, tastes horrible
Blox - 10 out of 10 - Works great, tastes great

Proteins:

Re-Built Mass Double Brownie(GNC) - 8 out of 10 - Tatses great with milk, Tastes horrible with water, fills you up and works quite well
100% Casin Cookies and Cream (BodyBuilding.com) - 9 out of 10 - Works well with plain greek yogurt as a snack or as a milk shake before bed

Random Supplements:

Glucosamine - 10 out of 10 - Helps with joint pain
Fish Oils - 10 out of 10 - ^Same^
Amplified Maxertion N.O. - 10 out of 10 - Works great as a pre-workout booster(opens up veins for more blood flow)
Animal Pak - 8 out of 10 - Alot of huge pills to swallow, but works well

SYN xBIGREDx

XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2013
OH
I prefer not to use supplements I go all natural and do full body workouts every lift I don't focus on one muscle group

Khausin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2013
Michigan
Alot of my friends like the all natural way to go, I hear and have found that if i do full body workouts everyday I'm always burnt out, I do 7 days (approx 2hrs) and mix up which group of muscles i work. (bi+tri+forearm)(back+shoulders)(chest+tri)(legs) etc. lol

Have your weight max gone up by doing full body?

Waffl3s89

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2013
Nashville Tn
I use Amplified 100% Whey protein for morning and after workout shakes and cliff bars. I don't get a chance to workout as much as I would like so I don't buy the expensive stuff but for how much I workout I give both the powder and the bar a 7 out of 10. I have definetly seen progress after taking them.

Khausin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2013
Michigan
Crossfit is crazy hard and effective, when i tore two tendons in my ankle my physical therapists had me do crossfit to build my ankle strength back to normal.

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
As long as I spend at least an hour, I'm good, rest no more that 45 sec between reps. I like a full body workout as well, it's much more satisfying. I don't usually do supplements, especially since I got hurt, I haven't really lifted since feb2012.